1 reply to this topic

#1 narusakufan101

narusakufan101

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:A lot of different things.

Posted 28 July 2024 - 05:04 AM

Alright so I don't remember the fic's title or who wrote it, but I do remember most of what happens in it. I printed this fic out most likely around 07/08 and it was a completed fic. Naruto goes to see Tsunade and she promotes him to a chunin, then he wants to ask Sakura out on a date and I think there was a scene where he goes to Ino for advice and gets Sakura some flowers. They start dating and then Naruto leaves with Jiraiya, Jiraiya comes back at some point and he tells everyone Naruto is dead, and Sakura is devastated. Then later everyone goes on a mission together, maybe it's to stop Sasuke I don't remember, but while they're all out there they find Naruto. Naruto explains to everyone why he faked his death and tells Sakura it was Jiraiya's idea. Then there's this funny scene where Sakura chases Jiraiya around with a tree stump. Naruto goes to fight Sasuke, he gets him to come back to the village, etc. Then the fic got a sequel that only made it to around 3 chapters before I lost track of it. Naruto asks Sakura to marry him and Sasuke does the same with his girlfriend who's an OC. I'm assuming the person probably deleted them, but if anyone knows what I'm talking about, that would be awesome  :lol:

#2 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 29 July 2024 - 11:34 AM

Nope never heard of this fic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, fanfiction, search

0 user(s) are reading this topic