#61 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:22 AM

QUOTE (Saint Michael @ May 25 2009, 06:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think he could get out, from the looks of it, it would seem as if it's already a part of his body. Removing it would probably result in death. I don't know how he got from Amegakure to Konohagakure with that thing though... but neither do I know the reasoning behind the astroid field on the outer reaches of our solar system. I just accept what goes down.

DALEK! XD

I think I'd quite like it to be some kind of test... one that Naruto passes with flying colours, obviously... 'I'm not going to kill you' is all very well, but I'm not yet over wanting Naruto to beat him up ^^

#62 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 26 May 2009 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ May 25 2009, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope to heck not. Another fight would be beyond stupid and pointless at this part of the story arc. But nor do I think Nagato will give Naruto the Rinnegan. He might call the bijuu containing statue and give it to Naruto. We might then see in the manga the dimensional sealing ceremony that has been shown in the anime, as Tsunade, Sakura, Neiji (much stronger than Hinata, and also most likely his team's medic-nin as well) send each bijuu into another dimension, leaving the Kyuubi sealed inside Naruto, and the 8 tails sealed inside Kirabe as the only ones left in Naruto's world.

I totally agree. I think Pain will just leave and come back later.

#63 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 26 2009, 08:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I totally agree. I think Pain will just leave and come back later.

Yes, after proving that he was useless against a Sage-powered Genin, he'll come back for more. rolleyes.gif

#64 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ May 26 2009, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, after proving that he was useless against a Sage-powered Genin, he'll come back for more. rolleyes.gif

Are you serious?

He wasn't "useless" against freaking Six-Tails.

#65 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (Daniee @ May 26 2009, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you serious?

He wasn't "useless" against freaking Six-Tails.

I don't see what he could do now...
I'm with Cloud.

#66 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 May 2009 - 08:43 PM

I'm gonna say that Nagato/Pain is way near the path towards death right now. Hardly, I can't see him coming back and fight Naruto again only to get handled once more because as I said before, it will be a waste of writing and he isn't the final villian.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#67 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ May 26 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He wasn't useless against the six tails he fought pretty good actually.

#68 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 26 2009, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He wasn't useless against the six tails he fought pretty good actually.

Wouldn't that have been "God Realm" tgjat fought against 6 tails?
Wasn't God Realm destroyed?
What could Nagato do now?

#69 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ May 26 2009, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wouldn't that have been "God Realm" tgjat fought against 6 tails?
Wasn't God Realm destroyed?
What could Nagato do now?

Train and recuperate.

#70 Grizzly1

Grizzly1

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 26 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Train and recuperate.

or get some more bodies,

though i think he dies by madara killing him for failing

#71 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:42 AM

QUOTE (Grizzly1 @ May 26 2009, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
or get some more bodies,

though i think he dies by madara killing him for failing

I totality forgot that lol

#72 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:57 PM

i honestly think this was a good set up for next chapter. I'm really wondering what Nagato will do, probably something to benefit Naruto sort of like how Itachi gave Naruto some of his power. I have a feeling this technique will either somehow transfer Nagato's powers to Naruto (Including Rinnegan but that is like a one in a million) or a specific power (i.e. one of the Realms power, most likely Deva Path) or maybe just the Rinnegan why? i don't know i jsut have some sort of feeling. i'm probably wrong though. but i'm pretty sure it's going to benefit Naruto. But it is kind of possible for Nagato to transfer his power because the Rinnegan's ability is to be able to use ANY jutsu so who's to say he can't transfer all his power or at least some of it?
P.S. i didn't read any spoilers so i'm not dropping any hints or false hints. By the way i should read the spoilers right after i post this

Edited by Kori, 27 May 2009 - 09:58 PM.

"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#73 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:00 PM

Well my theory was .. well, sort of right! Thanks to my supporters! w00t.gif
If the spoilers are true... [Warning: Spoiler alert]
Nagato dies so technically he got himself out of that freaking chair!

Edited by Nee-sama, 27 May 2009 - 11:01 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users