BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 27 August 2024 - 09:19 PM

At this point the one thing lucasfilm could do is put effort into a knights of the old republic live version. No sense cancelling something and not have anything to replace it. After disney's recent fiasco where they added a non litigation portion to their terms of service which came up when one of their customers died i won't lie I'm not in much hurry to subscribe to disney plus with so much to risk. Much of their problem is the insistence on removing established lore and replacing it with things like "vergences". Why remove prior lore when the new lore doesn't make sense. It's the same problem that the sequel trilogy movies have and lets be honest if disney isn't going to bother releasing something good then just adapt a popular game to keep the brand from being abandoned from understandably upset fans

To be honest the moment a sequel trilogy was going to be made the old eu canon was going to be removed. George lycas himself never saw it as canon and at best just used a few ideas from the eu or give a little import like the history of the sith with darth bane or palpatine's sith master. Heck his ideas were etheir going to be about the Willis or darth maul and darth talon with having a underground criminal empire. So no thawn or yu zang vong. Plus I doubt genreal audience was to read about 20 to 30 decades of spin of novels, comics and games to understand a sequel trilogy from the eu timeline, they will have so many questions like chewbacca dead, along with why their is a galactic federation instead of a new Republic

#31662 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 12 September 2024 - 07:33 AM

https://www.reddit.c...is_on_the_list/

https://x.com/Shonen...773900150219134

Titles that Jump deems profitable ie what advertisers should focus on:

Ongoing:

One Piece

Jujutsu Kaisen (which is about to end)

Sakamoto Days

Blue Box

Akane Banashi

Kagurabachi

Ended:

MHA

Demon Slayer

Haikyuu

The Promise Neverland

#31663 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 13 September 2024 - 07:32 AM

No Bryon, MHA didn't suffer the same fate as Naruto. The only reason why people assumed that because shipping fans were pissed off of the fact that Izuku didn't hook up with Ochaco (by ignoring hints, placements and BTS stuff on the reasons why they didn't happen) and the finale parts were rushed for "certain reasons that were beyond Horikoshi's control". MHA's saving grace was the themes of its story was still in place, unlike Naruto's.

I know, I just meant in being rushed is all I meant, Derock. Not in anything else, but it looks like the tankubon is gonna fix that!

#31664 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 13 September 2024 - 07:33 AM

https://x.com/kreuz8...332782362783987

I also saw this on Twitter, and it brings up a valid point about why Boruto as a series sucks in terms of being a sequel.

#31665 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,120 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 13 September 2024 - 12:16 PM

Data does not lie. Sakura reigns. lol :hehehe: Haters can cope with their "It's because she bla bla bla". And have in mind that Haruhi was literately the name of the anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. So most of search was probably people serching the anime.

Yp330yZ.gif

#31666 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 14 September 2024 - 08:32 PM

To be honest the moment a sequel trilogy was going to be made the old eu canon was going to be removed. George lycas himself never saw it as canon and at best just used a few ideas from the eu or give a little import like the history of the sith with darth bane or palpatine's sith master. Heck his ideas were etheir going to be about the Willis or darth maul and darth talon with having a underground criminal empire. So no thawn or yu zang vong. Plus I doubt genreal audience was to read about 20 to 30 decades of spin of novels, comics and games to understand a sequel trilogy from the eu timeline, they will have so many questions like chewbacca dead, along with why their is a galactic federation instead of a new Republic

yeah true but like i said the replacement isn't better than what was removed

#31667 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 23 September 2024 - 09:48 AM

yeah true but like i said the replacement isn't better than what was removed

Reminds me how what has been done to Naruto can't substitute what was done before it went rock bottom and became the mess it is now with Boruto.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users